Tuesday 15 September 2015

5x5

Favorite actresses/actors:



1) Michelle Keenan/Wright - Coronation Street
2) Jennifer Metcalfe- Hollyoaks
3) Mila Kunis- Ted
4) Emma Watson-
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets

5) Leonardo DiCaprio- Titanic


These actresses are my favourite because they are all funny and strong women who play their individual parts incredibly. They are all very confident and dedicated to what they do and their acting skills are amazing.  
I also chose Leonardo DiCaprio as my favourite actor because he is such a well known actor and plays his roles so well. Whatever genre of film/play thrown at him he will cooperate and play his part fantastically. There are many films in the top 100 that he stars in.




Films:

1) LOL- Miley Cyrus 
2) Titanic- Jack Dawson
3) Finding Nemo- Dory
4) The boy in the striped pyjamas- shmuel 
5) Django unchained- Django



The 5 films i have chosen as my favourite are very different and have different story lines. I chose LOL as my favourite as i love chick flicks which is exactly what this films is. I also enjoy old disney films which is why i have picked Finding Nemo. Titanic is included in my top 5 films because it is such an emotional film with such a strong message and it is so popular in the film chart, these are the same reasons as to why i have chosen the boy in the striped pyjamas. Finally I chose Django Unchained because it keeps you involved at all times and again is an emotional story with a very strong message.



Albums:





1) Ariana Grande- My everything(Break your heart right back, Best Mistake & Why try)
2) Sam Smith- In the lonely hour(Lay me down,Leave your lover & Stay with me)
3) Justin Bieber- Journals(Recovery,All that matters & Confident)
4) Justin Bieber- Believe Acoustic (As long as you love me, Be alright & I would)
5) Nicki Minaj- The Pink Print (Pills and potions, Grand Piano & The night is still young)



These are my 5 favourite albums. My preferred music genre is pop this is shown as all my albums are this genre. My favourite music artist is Justin Bieber that is why i have two of his albums in my top 5. Ariana Grande is one of my favourite artists because her vocals are incredible. Sam Smith just has such a relaxing soft voice that is so easy to listen to and puts you in a good mood. Finally Nicki Minaj is slightly different because her music can sometimes be hip hop but my favourite tracks from the album are more towards the pop genre.

Music Artists:



1) Justin Bieber 
2) Ariana Grande
3) Selena Gomez
4) One Direction
5)Nicki Minaj


These are my 5 favourite music artists and i love them all for different reasons. 
My first choice is Justin Bieber and he is my favourite because I love his music and I have seen him live which was amazing. My second choice is Ariana Grande and I love her because her vocals are incredible, the notes she can hit are crazy. Selena Gomez is also included because her songs are really relaxed
and put me in a good mood. Finally I chose Nicki Minaj as she is unique and when she makes songs she tells a story in the lyrics.



Tv dramas:


1) Pretty Little Liars
2) Gossip Girl
3) Skins
4)American Horror Story
5) The vampire diaries

These are my 5 favourite tv dramas. Pretty little liars is my favourite because the story line is so good and they leave you hanging not knowing who 'A' is for 6 seasons. Gossip girl is similar in the fact 'gossip girl' remains a secret and nobody knows who she is. Skins is included because every 3 series the character change, this keeps the show interesting. Finally american horror story and vampire diaries are very dramatic and the storyline is quite scary or tense.

No comments:

Post a Comment