Wednesday 16 September 2015

Who are you?

Who are you?

I think I belong to the ‘Mainstream’ group because the makers description suites me and my personality best.

The description:
Being creative is firmly in the Mainstream today. From photography to art, craft, music, film and blogging – everyone is curating online! Everyone is a creator now, and Makers are the new Tumblr Kids as everyone is creating original content online and sharing it on social media; while many are also getting hands-on creative at home. So from DIY furniture and art to animation, there’s an explosion of creativity across the Mainstream – just don’t confuse it with Leading Edge career Creatives, these guys are doing it for themselves!

This suits me because I enjoy art and creating things. I also like listening to music in the charts such as Sam Smith, Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber. I watch a lot of films which makes me part of this category. I spend a lot of my time on social media and networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and Instagram. All these reason are why the category ‘Makers’ identifies me in the best way.
The media figure I think is similar to me is Rita Ora.  I think this because when she performs she likes to be original and make her own outfits. She is very creative and imaginative with everything she designs or makes for her outfits, sets or even her albums/videos.


Seeing Rita Ora’s style and fashion does make me want to be original and creative with what I wear/create. She is a very unique person and likes to be herself and express her personality in how she dresses, which is what I like to do.

My own representation:
I am a chilled, enthusiastic and creative person. I love ART and love things like music, film and social media. A lot of my time is spent on watching films, listening to music or scrolling down social media sites. The clothes I like to wear are long cardigans, skinny jeans and plain t-shirts. I love wearing trainers and I’m not too keen on wearing high heeled shoes that often. I love wearing jewellery especially rings and bracelets from Pandora. I don’t regularly wear necklaces however I sometimes wear one for special occasions.













1 comment:

  1. Interesting comments. Consider the connotations of the brands that you choose

    ReplyDelete